If we have your e-mail address and you are not enrolled in IRA's automatic renewal program, you will receive an e-mail renewal reminder from IRA five months before your expiration date. Following that, if you don’t renew, you will receive a series of reminders. To renew at any time, you can:
- Log in to your account at www.reading.org to renew securely online.
- E-mail Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Customer Service at 800-336-7323 or +1-302-731-1600.
- Fax a printed application with credit card information to +1-302-737-1057.
- Mail a printed application with payment to: IRA, PO Box 8139, Newark, DE 19714, USA.
You may also enroll in IRA's automatic renewal program. Your enrollment in automatic renewal ensures uninterrupted membership service and helps IRA's "Green" initiatives by eliminating the need to send renewal notices. Each year IRA will automatically charge your annual membership dues to your credit card unless you contact IRA Customer Service by phone or e-mail to cancel your enrollment in this program.
To thank you for enrolling, IRA will send you an exclusive discount code for a future purchase (some restrictions apply).