2014 Board Election
The 2014 Board of Directors Election will open on December 16, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. EST and will close on February 10, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
The election is open to members in good standing as of October 31, 2013 and is being conducted primarily by online ballot.
- Members with a valid email address on file will receive an email on December 16, 2013, with a direct link to the online ballot.
- Members without an email address on file will receive a paper ballot via regular mail on or around January 6, 2014.
No matter which voting method you use, your vote much reach the independent firm of Intelliscan, Inc. by 5:00 p.m. EST on February 10, 2014.
Download the Election Flyer PDF
- If you have questions about the type of ballot you will receive, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a question about whether your membership was valid on October 31, 2013, contact IRA customer service at email@example.com or 1-800-336-7323 (option 1).
- If you have received a paper ballot and would like to vote online, click here to access the 2014 Online Election Ballot and enter the ballot control number indicated on your paper ballot.
NOTE: Use this link only if you received a paper ballot and wish to vote online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRA has my email address, but I didn't get an email.
First, check your SPAM and Junk folders for an email from intelliscaninc.net sent on December 16, 2013. If you can't locate an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don't have an email address.
If IRA did not have an email address on file for you, we have mailed you a paper ballot. You should receive it on or about January 6, 2014.
- Who is eligible to vote in this election?
All IRA members who were members in good standing as of October 31, 2013. If you are not sure if your membership was in good standing as of that date, please contact email@example.com.
- Where can I learn more about the candidates?
Review the article on Reading Today Online or Download the Election Flyer PDF.