For complete details see Federal Register March 22, 2011 http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2011/pdf/2011-6640.pdf Deadline for Applications: May 23, 2011. Priorities:
Estimated Range of Awards:
- Increasing Postsecondary Success
- Enabling More Data-Based Decision-
- Making Curriculum Alignment between and colleges and between 2- and 4-year
- postsecondary programs.
- Reducing Instructional Costs.
- Improving Productivity
- $500,000–$750,000 for a three year project period.
- Estimated Number of Awards: 28.
Eligible Applicants: IHEs or combinations of IHEs and other public and private nonprofit institutions and agencies. Address to Request Application Package:
ED Pubs, U.S. Department of
Education, P.O. Box 22207, Alexandria,
VA 22304. 1–877– 433–7827.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sarah T. Beaton, Comprehensive Program,
U.S. Department of Education,
1990 K Street, NW, room 6054,
Washington, DC 20006–8544.