Cosponsored By The International Reading Association
Register now and come visit with the experts, review current research, and discuss state-of-the-art instructional strategies in literacy.
- Understanding Text Complexity by Dr. Douglas Fisher, San Diego State University
- Common Core Reading Standards: Understanding a K-12 Implementation by Dr. Maureen McLaughlin, East Stroudsburg University, Pennsylvania
- Common Core Writing Standards by Dr. Bonnie McGrath, Chula Vista, CA School District
- Raising Achievement: Common Core Assessments by Dr. Sally Bennett-Schmidt, San Diego County Office of Education
- Common Core Speaking and Listening Standards by Dr. Jeanne Paratore, Boston University
- Vocabulary: The Common Core and Beyond by Dr. Camille Blachowicz, National Louis University, Chicago
This conference delivers the latest literacy instructional practices, in a timeframe that fits within your summer schedule and a price that fits within your budget.
Get access to all four days, course materials and an IRA membership for only $285.